Monday, October 6, 2008

Update!!!

We got another update and a picture...this picture is the closest thing to a smile I have seen so far!

"She is full of energy and bursting with excitement, that is when you don't catch her sleeping. She has a strong grip, and a beautiful smile, which she shows off quite a bit, especially when a familiar voice is speaking to her"

She gained over three pounds in the last month...praise God! She is still a little one, but she is looking so good in the picture.

I think updates are just about my most favorite thing in the world. Can't wait to be able to share her picture with all of you!

10 comments:

~Laura~ said...

YAY! I'm so glad you got an update. It sounds like she's doing great. Can't wait to see her.

Erin said...

Can't wait to see some pics!!

Anonymous said...

I can barely contain my excitement for you! Your generousity in sharing these momentous events makes me so grateful to you. We are still waiting, but your story gives me hope ( I'm the Nana-in-waiting).

Amber said...

Awesome! You are right, updates are the best! I can't wait to get one!

Heather K said...

I'm glad to hear that your baby girl is doing better....that's a great weight gain! I've been following your blog for a bit....We're just starting our Ethiopia journey to our little girl too...I haven't started blogging about it yet though....
I hope your little darlin' keeps picking up and thriving!
take care.
Heather

J, A, T and Y said...

Pics and updates are truly wonderful!!!!!

Janell said...

congratulations! I jumped her from another blog. My family is waiting on a referral of a little girl also. Do you know when your court date is?

Janell said...

I wanted to ask...do you care if I add you to my blogroll? I'd love to follow along in the late stages of your adoption. God bless.

Courtney O. said...

oh you guys are so blessed! I am so glad you are able to get updates. When are you hoping to be able to travel?

bp said...

yippee!!!!! brit, so genuinely happy for you. can't wait to celebrate as a whole family. hope to see you SOON.