Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is hard...the waiting. It is so much harder now that we know who she is. We are so, so ready to hold her in our arms and be able to know what is going on in her life. We got an update only last Monday and still that seems like ages ago. The hard part is thinking that we still probably have over 2 months until we will actually be there. Yes, I know that in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't that long...but it is just right now, being in the thick of this waiting that makes it so difficult.

So for now, Father God, grant us the patience that we need to get through the coming months and weeks and grant us the peace to know that you are taking care of our baby girl.

3 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

Praying for strength and peace and for the next months to go by quickly until you have your little one in your arms. God bless!!!

Tania said...

I know how hard the wait is. I too am waiting to pass court (Nov 4th) and then travel (hopefully Dec 12th). It is so hard to think about her and what she is doing and if she is ok. UGH! I wish I could fly over there right now....if just to give her a hug and kiss and say that mommy is coming. Hang in there. She'll be in your arms in no time (I need to take my own advise). :)

Anonymous said...

This comment is to all the mommies and daddies waiting for their little ones: So many prayers are holding you up and your little one. My late husband was adopted and I will always remember his mom's letters and words. These babies will one day KNOW how much they are loved. In the meantime, Moms and Dads, keep busy with life, trust in the GOOD care given to your child. Every day a prayer goes to them in their language for health and happiness. Nana