Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been tagged!

The rules are:
  • Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post. and include links to their blogs
  • Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Diana

1) I am a vegetarian. It's not that I think eating meat is wrong, it is just that I feel so much better when I do not eat it.

2) I am starting to write a book about helping children experience and enjoy the outdoors.

3) I love to sing and play the guitar. When I was in college, I used to play the guitar all the time...I don't play it very often now, but I have been thinking of starting again.

4) Starbucks is one of my favorite places in the entire world. i could sit inside a Starbucks and read and write for hours upon hours...the vanilla lattes are not bad either.

5)Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves falling. I think that Aspen trees are the prettiest in the last few weeks before they lose their leaves. Red, yellow, orange leaves just lite up the mountain side. I also love that it starts getting cooler this time of year and I can start breaking out the sweaters and soup recipes.

6) Some people know the number of kids the want in their family...I don't...I could have two kids or ten kids and be completely happy...we'll see what God decides to do.

7) One of my most prized possessions is a set of my Grandma's measuring spoons. They truly touch my heart and make me feel closer to her every time I use them.

Amanda

Mom

Amber

Melodie

Erin

Cindy

Heather

4 comments:

Amber said...

I will post later tonight. ;)

Erin said...

Hey -
It was so fun reading your answers and coffeemom's answers at anotherespressoplease. You both sound fascinating. When I read my own, I thought I sounded scary. Oh well.

los cazadores said...

Thanks for the tag! I just did a tag a bit ago, and I don't think I'm interesting enough to do another one right away - he he...

Loved yours - you make me want to cook soup now!

Cindy

Sparkz said...

I think the book sounds like a great idea. I am surprised by how many people DON'T enjoy the great outdoors...