Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Day

I have realized that over the next few weeks, there will be good days and not so good days. There will days when I want to cry my eyes out in frustration and days when I can take joy in this process. Today is one of the good days. I got a package to day from Grace. This woman is amazing...She got back in country with her new little one and sent me out a package so quick I couldn't believe it. Today, I got a package with pictures and even a little video of our girl and I also got a sweet, sweet little foot print...praise God for good days like these. Thank you Grace!!!

8 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Updates are the BEST!!!!

Courtney O. said...

that is absolutely awesome! pictures and someone that actually met your little girl?!? what a blessing!

bp said...

Brit!!!! That's your LITTLE GIRL's perfect and amazing foot!! Makes it so real. I think she looks like you, maybe some of Andy in there, too :)

Love you, during all the good and bad days.
bess

los cazadores said...

Very sweet of her! Lovely news.

Cindy

~C said...

Brit---how precious to see that little foot print on your blog this morning. my heart is SO happy for you guys. Update us on all the details when you get a chance! :) Thinking about you often during this crazy amazing time for you. :)

~Laura~ said...

What a perfect little foot she has! Can't wait to see pictures of her. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope to have some good news of my own before to much longer. We shall see....

Stroup Family said...

I just spoke with you Mother on the phone. I LOVE your BLOG!!! LOVE the jewelry and ministry for adoption, I am so excited about your little girl. Cannot wait to see photos. Her footprint is Amazing!
Shari

Unknown said...

That is so sweet!! we've been home 12 days now... and I can't wait until you are home with your little one, too! We can't believe how blessed we've been! Our kids are amazing!! :)
So excited for you and can't wait to see pics on YOUR blog of you home!! :)