Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello Week 18. We are quickly approaching the 20 week mark...our agency says the window for a referral is 3-5 months...we are almost there. I know it can come at any time, and I feel the anxiousness rising up in me every time my cell phone rings, but I am also starting to prepare myself in case we pass the 3-5 month window with no referral. Throughout this whole process, we have seen God working so clearly...throughout all the highs and lows it has always been so evident that we were in the right place in pursuing this adoption. I am just ready to meet the baby that belongs to our family. I am going to be majorly bummed if we hit the 20 week mark with no referral, but I know it will come and I have faith that it is in God's timing...not mine.

5 comments:

Erin said...

We're pulling for you! God will orchestrate all the events perfectly!

Jim and Debbie said...

Hang in there. God's timing is never a minute too late!
Blessings and peace as you wait,
Debbie

kristin said...

The wait at our agency is 5-7 months and it normally goes to 7!! So be thankful girly.. I have a much longer wait then you! I cant wait for both of us to have our babies!!

Sparkz said...

So true! I hope you get your referral right away. I've seen names move off of the list everyday. I can't wait to see you get your referral and your name move to the "court date window"! I try to check everyday to see if you've got it yet or not!

Elisabeth said...

Praying it is soon - very soon!