Monday, August 25, 2008

Week Seventeen. I found myself thinking this morning...will this be our week when we finally find out who she is? I am so thrilled for the referrals that have started to trickle in and for the families who are going so very soon to pick up their children.

Over the last week, it has really been impressed on my heart God's love for Africa. I hear God saying, "I love the children and the people of Africa more than you will ever understand". Sometimes hearing God's heart for Africa is so overwhelming. There were so many times in the last few days when I was completely overtaken by this. It brings me back to one of my favorite verses:

"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

I know this is His heart for Africa and he is singing over the people of Africa with great delight, love and joy.

4 comments:

Sparkz said...

I love the verse! :) I hope the referral comes soon.

Erin said...

Amen!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Have there been recent referals? My computer crashed for a few days and wondered.

{B} said...

HI Brad and Fran...there was one last Friday and then one earlier this week...