Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a crazy, crazy week this has been. Andy got his first (and hopefully last) kidney stone and we went around to many different doctors trying to get him comfortable. He ended up having surgery for it yesterday to bust the darn thing up. He is much better today, just still really, really sore. I worked at the office all week since Andy was sick...something that I am not use to doing since I usually work from home.

Thankfully, I had something near the end of the week to really look forward to. On Thursday, we met Jody, Quincy,Zeke, and Kora, and Amanda and Tre at a park...I first met Jody last October at a Hope's Promise training. I have been a very faithful follower of her blog since then. She is absolutely amazing and her kids are way cute. Here are some pictures from our time together...

Oh Jody I wished you lived closer...I would love to be able to have park dates with you all the time!

6 comments:

blessedbigtime said...

Cute pictures! Hope you get your referral soon. We sent our dossier to Ethiopia on June 13th. I found your blog somehow and your mom made me an AWESOME necklace. She seems like a remarkable woman.
Diana Thornley

~Laura~ said...

I love love love your new page header. Very cute!

~Laura~ said...

I love love love your new page header. Very cute!

{B} said...

Thanks Laura!

Unknown said...

yep. i love it, too! so cute!
email me! i have a ? for ya! :)
angelainbarcelona@yahoo.com

Sparkz said...

Wow. It sounds like you all had quite the day. I hope you get the referral soon! :)