Friday, May 9, 2008

Week Three

Well, Week Three was filled with lots and lots of time spent outdoors. We went to the zoo, weeded and planted part of our garden...just enjoyed the warm weather. We also had our first thunder storm of the year. I love this time of year because I love to watch everything grow. It is just so amazing that you plant a seed and in a few days, you have this little sprout and a few weeks after that you have some flowers or lettuce or corn.
I also found this article to be really interesting. I love running and I love that running is such a big deal in Ethiopia...they are just so fast.

2 comments:

kristin said...

For mothers day my mother in law got me one of the necklaces that your mom makes. It made me cry! I will post pictures of tomorrow!

Amber said...

Isn't it so fun waiting!!!!!!!!!!