Saturday, May 31, 2008

Week Six

We are officially in week six of waiting...God has been so good to our family by keeping us busier than we have ever been during this time. We have been blessed with extra work hours, relatives visiting, gardens to plant, and good friends to go to the mountains with. Even at week six, I still have to remind myself that we are actually in waiting. We could actually get "the call" any day now. They could know who our daughter could be right now. I do love just knowing that God knows how this whole thing is going to work out and when it will actually happen. One of my favorite Caedmon's Call song, Table For Two just says it so well:
And You know the plans that You have for me And You can't plan the end and not plan the means And so I suppose I just need some peace Just to get me to sleep.

1 comment:

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Sweet song. I had totally forgotten about that song and those beautiful words. Thanks for the reminder!