Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
“... She has become a feisty young girl, and, especially when on her stomach, loves to bounce around, or grab her feet and roll side to side. She isn't able to sit on her own yet, but when you pull her to sitting she is very comfortable! She is one that will talk to you for hours if you give her the time, and she shows off her great smile all the time. She is growing very nicely, and developmentally is doing great! She can lift her head 90º, and is ahead of the curve on her vocals, which is probably because she practices all the time. Also, I may have mentioned it before, but she is very ticklish on her feet!
Oh how I love update day! Praise God!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
So...here are a list of five things I am going to accomplish this week to keep me busy and hopefully make the waiting go a bit quicker:
1. Work on the girls' quilts
2. Put together the little care package for our little one...anyone traveling in November who would like to take it over to her???
3. Working on Blakeley's Halloween costume...little red riding hood
4. Going to the Redbull Soap Box Race in Denver
5. Getting ready for our pumpkin carving party on Friday.
Whew...hopefully that will keep my busy...any other suggestions???
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post. and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I am a vegetarian. It's not that I think eating meat is wrong, it is just that I feel so much better when I do not eat it.
2) I am starting to write a book about helping children experience and enjoy the outdoors.
3) I love to sing and play the guitar. When I was in college, I used to play the guitar all the time...I don't play it very often now, but I have been thinking of starting again.
4) Starbucks is one of my favorite places in the entire world. i could sit inside a Starbucks and read and write for hours upon hours...the vanilla lattes are not bad either.
5)Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves falling. I think that Aspen trees are the prettiest in the last few weeks before they lose their leaves. Red, yellow, orange leaves just lite up the mountain side. I also love that it starts getting cooler this time of year and I can start breaking out the sweaters and soup recipes.
6) Some people know the number of kids the want in their family...I don't...I could have two kids or ten kids and be completely happy...we'll see what God decides to do.
7) One of my most prized possessions is a set of my Grandma's measuring spoons. They truly touch my heart and make me feel closer to her every time I use them.
So for now, Father God, grant us the patience that we need to get through the coming months and weeks and grant us the peace to know that you are taking care of our baby girl.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
"She is full of energy and bursting with excitement, that is when you don't catch her sleeping. She has a strong grip, and a beautiful smile, which she shows off quite a bit, especially when a familiar voice is speaking to her"
She gained over three pounds in the last month...praise God! She is still a little one, but she is looking so good in the picture.
I think updates are just about my most favorite thing in the world. Can't wait to be able to share her picture with all of you!