Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We did not get much sleep last night...I kept waking up and figuring out what time it was in Ethiopia and wondering if that was the time that they were hearing our case in court.

This whole thing really hit me last night...WOW! This could be the day when she becomes ours...forever. I will be sure to post as soon as I know any news. Thank you for all the prayers...I got calls yesterday letting me know that they are praying for our case to go through court. We have been surrounded by so much encouragement and love over the last few days. Thank you, dear friends for walking with us as we travel this crazy adoption road.

13 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

I'm up for jury duty and have checked many times to see if you've heard. I prayed specifically for your family and court case around 4 pm yesterday. Can't wait to hear and see her little picture!
Melodie

Christina said...

I couldn't sleep either. And now, just waiting for the phone call to hear the outcome is SO hard. I hope it is good news for both of us!!

coffeemom said...

praying......

Min/El said...

Oh my, this waiting business is hard stuff! I'm hoping and praying for good news for you, for me and all the other families that are waiting!

~Laura~ said...

I'm officially blog stalking so post as soon as you know. :)

Praying all morning!

laurie said...

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!
I am so excited and overjoyed for you! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! I guess I WILL see you tonight!
love, Laurie

Monica said...

Congratulations! She's adoraable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dunn Family, We are so happy for you. What a beautiful little girl!

Lisa and Peter said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Jim and Debbie said...

Congratulations!!! What a precious Christmas gift!
Blessings to you,
The Waltons

los cazadores said...

YAY! Congratulations, she is an absolute doll!

Cindy

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

OMG! She is so precious! An absolute doll. I have been following your blog from the beginning. Didnt you take a pic of you guys with your fed ex pckg at the mailing/postal center? That day, the timing, brought her to you, and that is just amazing to me. Now start packing!!! Congratulations!

Erin Sager said...

So sweet, congrats!!!!