Monday, December 8, 2008

12:17

Our court day is just nine short days away...can you believe it?! I am so excited for next Wednesday and also a bit nervous. We are asking you to join us the next nine days in praying for our court date. Please take one minute during your day (12:17 in the afternoon) to be praying for our court appointment. Here is how you can be praying specifically:

Pray that our case is heard on December 17th
Pray that all our documents are complete.
Pray for the birth mother - I believe she needs to be at this court day, please pray for her travel, and that she will be given an amazing amount of peace.
Pray for all the other families that also have a court date for December 17th.
Pray for us that Wednesday will find us full of patience and peace.

Thank you for your prayers and support...we have been so blessed by all of your support!

9 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

got it on my calendar! Will be praying!

Melodie

{B} said...

thank you Melodie!

Amber said...

I will be in prayer and agreement with you!

~Laura~ said...

PRAYING!!!

Erica said...

Praying praying praying.

~C said...

when will you hear how it went???

sooo praying. :)

xoxoxo

{B} said...

Hi Cindy,
We will hear on Wednesday about how it went. I have no idea how I am going to be able to get any sleep between now and then!

Sparkz said...

wow that would be hard to be the birth mother and have to go to the court date! I will keep everyone in our prayers! Its so soon! I bet you are thrilled! I'm excited for you!

~Laura~ said...

thinking about you guys this morning and your upcoming court date. Praying!