Monday, November 17, 2008

WOW!

Wow! We have gotten quite the response for the quilts...if you are still interested and just haven't emailed me yet, please do so soon because we are planning on sending out the Joel Dewberry fabric soon!

If you are unsure because you feel like you have no idea where to start, check out this link...it is for a doll quilt, but you can use the instructions for this project.

Thank you for the amazing response! We are so glad you are excited about this project. I can't wait until these quilts start coming in the mail!!!

Remember, if you want to be involved, please email me at Brittlee17@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Amanda Purvis said...

Britt how many do you have so far? I am excited!

Natalie Fournet said...

What a great project. I will email you...I would love to do one!

Breelyn and Mike said...

Hello! My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia. I found your blog through the Junkposse website. Good luck with the adoption. It is an incredible journey isn't it?!

http://ethiopianadoptionadventure.blogspot.com/

Courtney O. said...

when are you guys leaving to bring your beautiful daughter home????

Heidi said...

I absolutely love your blog and wish that I knew how to sew so I could participate in your project.

I have also "tagged" you. You can go to my blog to find out what that means.

All the best,
Heidi
https://myfamilymyjourney.blogspot.com