Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Week Seven

We are working our way through week number seven...we have been sick with the flu for the last few days around here...not much fun at all. This was the first week that I have really started to get anxious about "the call." I have found myself tearing up quite often when I hear about someone getting their referral or finally getting their babies home...while I am so overcome with joy for these families, my heart aches for our turn. We have been in the adoption process for the last sixteen months. We thought we would have had our baby with us by now, by we are trusting in God's best plan for our family. It has been so amazing to see how God's hand has moved us through this entire process. I can clearly see how he is readying our family for the new, amazing bundle we will be blessed to call ours. His plan is so much better than ours and I am so ready to see what and who He has planned for us. Please be praying for continued patience for our family as we move on to week eight...

No comments: